Fieldwire connects your entire field team, from the project manager all the way down to each specialty contractor's foreman, on one construction management platform. Making it effortless for anyone to view their drawings, schedule work and track their punch list while they are in the field.
Construction management is hard but Fieldwire is easy to deploy, learn & use every day across multiple subcontractors. Our app combines the fastest blueprint viewer on the market with a powerful task management engine, saving people time both on the jobsite and in the office.
Drawing & blueprint app:
- Fast HD plan viewer (works offline)
- Automatic hyperlinking & OCR
- Automatic versioning with Box / Dropbox
- Automatic sheet version control
- Blueprint folders
- Markups & annotations (Clouds, text, arrow...)
- Measurements & on screen take off
- Progress photos & RFI hyperlinking
- Layered PDF blueprint export
- As built drawing archives
Lean construction scheduling app:
- Task manager with location, trade, priority and owner
- Scheduling with due dates or priorities
- Instant notifications
- Related tasks on mobile
- Track cost & manpower
- Productivity reports
Building inspection & punch list app:
- Construction inspection & checklist templates
- Progress photos with annotations & markups
- Two step verification for punchlist items
- Detailed building inspection / punch list reports
- Signature block
- Custom forms (RFI, change order, daily report, etc...)
* Fieldwire download link provides freeware version of the software for Android and IOS.
LISCAD is a portfolio of integrated Land Surveying and Civil Engineering software modules.
SVHEAVE is a modeling tool that simplifies the calculation of soil heave for swelling clays.
Seer3D is an application for the visualization of field measurement data and the groundwater model results. It includes powerful tools for displaying vector and raster maps, presenting wells, boreholes, lithological, and geophysical data.
This simple, yet efficient, construction management software is aimed at providing an overall preview of the project progress for top level management.
The Industrial Waste Management Evaluation Model software is designed to assist you in determining the most appropriate waste management unit design to minimize or avoid adverse ground water impacts.
This software is a complete hydrology package included as a number of separate executable files.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID